Saturday, January 12, 2013

HCG diet journal


photo credit: hcgdiettoloseweight
  So i decided to start this blog to keep track of my progress. I've been preparing for this diet for almost 3 months already. I've been doing a lot of research for do's and don'ts when it comes to HCG diet.

They say that when the HCG program is properly followed, the result is rapid loss and improved body shape, and that's what i want.

It is also a must to follow the entire HCG diet protocol. Also this VLCD (Very LOW Caloried DIET) must come from a combination of specifically allowed foods.

This diet is freaking me out. Please bear with me. You may see some images that will make your mouth twitch with ewww.

Just a brief background, the last time i've been 110 pounds was way back 2007. After that, i completely lost track of my weight up to date, i am already 160 freakin' pounds! Yes, i said it right, 160 pounds to be exact.


It's tough to be fat. I can't wear those cute dresses every slim girl wears. Those fancy shirts and tank tops. Those 2 piece bikini's i've been dreading to wear. It's sad and depressing, but i always tell myself, hey, i can still wear those..

I promise myself, soon as i get my desired weight, which is atleast 110-120 pounds, i'll throw all clothes and jeans that i have and buy a whole new set of wardrobe!

Now, i need to get back on track! So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment