Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Phase 1 Day 2: Loading day l Lunch and Dinner

I forgot to blog last night, was busy gorging! hahaa.

So for snacks yesterday, i ate 2 pcs of donuts plus one chocolate milk.


I already ate the other piece. lol

For lunch i went to KFC and bought a KFC Fully loaded plus a Cookies and Cream Krusher!


For dinner, i went to Robinsons Ermita to buy some grocery for my diet then i ate at Kim n' Chi!


What a feast!!!
So for loading day 2 here's a breakdown of what i ate.

1 cup rice
1 pc fish
1/2 togue
2 pcs donut
1 chocolait
1 slice cake
1 cup rice
1 pc crab (may gata)
1 rice
1 chicken
1 mash potato
1 soup
1 cookies and cream krusher
1 beef stew
1 rice
1 portion Small dilis
1 egg with crabstick
1 portion of bulgogi and beans sprout!

I guess that was enough. I am so stuffed and i feel bloated.

Before i sleep, i weighed 164 pounds total.!



No comments:

Post a Comment