Saturday, January 19, 2013

HCG Diet Phase 2 Day 4

Stepped in to the scale, not sure if it moved since i am only using a mechanical scale. I'll buy one soon as i get my salary.

Same. 159. Not sure what i did wrong yesterday. Never cheated. Plus i'm getting allergies. Not sure what caused it.

Breakfast, i ate one apple and water.
Lunch, i ate cabbage with tilapia fillet soup.

Alright, this is an achievement for me.

I went to a jolly kiddie party (just came home.lol) food was jolly chicken spaghetti, yum burger, coke and sundae. I was on the verge of cheating but i thought of all my sacrifices for the past 3 days. Hell no!!! Instead, i ate my cucumbers and shrimp with apple cider vinegar.

After party, yes. Beer. Beer. Beer. I'm a drinker. I don't say no to beer but today, i did. I wa about to cheat. I pour some red horse beer on my glass but, instead i drank a lot of water while they toast for the day!

I cooked their "pulutan" fries and ham. Yes, i didn't tasted it. I am so happy.

Im hoping the scale will move tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment