Sunday, January 13, 2013

Phase 1 Day 1 of HCG diet : Loading Day

Okay, last night i've been google-ing all articles i can about HCG diet that i suddenly fell asleep lol.

So i wake up and weighed myself. Cool still the same.

160 lbs! My goodness!

Phase 1 Day 1 of HCD Diet: Loading Day 1

I'm still unsure what to do, can i brush my teeth before taking HCG drops?

Oh no. I need to get to work or i'll be late so i decided i'll  just take it soon as i arrived in the office.

I make sure i didn't put anything in my mouth before taking the drops.

I put 10 drops on the spoon, put it under my tounge, count 1-60 then i swallowed it. Tasted like water of some sort.

Then i smoke. Should i smoke? Not sure but i read one article and it says that smoking doesn't affect the diet.

Alright, i have no choice for food so i went for a search outside.

They say i can eat whatever i want but i'm really not hungry.

So i went to the Jolijeep. It's a small food store outside the office.

I ordered :

1 and 1/2 cup of rice
1/2 serving of Igado (pork with liver and i dont know whatelse to say)
1/2 pork sinigang
1 pc maling
1 cup of ice tea ( i made this)



 
I don't know if i can still eat by lunch. i'm full !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment