Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HCG Diet Phase 2 Day 1 (part 2)

I was hungry the entire day yesterday. Even if i drank a lot of water. I am still hungreee plus the hassle of going back and forth in the comfort room to pee. Hahaha..

What i ate during lunch yesterday:

A cup of Lettuce and 100g of boneless chicken breast boiled with some chili powder and garlic powder.



Then for snacks, i also ate another apple and 4pcs of soyami styx.


For dinner, i ate 1 cup of cucumber and 4pcs of eggs.
They said that if you eat one egg with the yolk, you need to add 3 pcs of egg whites.


I also went to the gym and has 15minutes of threadmill and 15 minutes of stationary bike.
After that i went to Healthy options and bought an Apple Cider Vinegar ( Php200+) and Bragg's Amino Liquid (Php200).


To summarize:

For phase 2:

Tea
Apple
Soyami Styx 2pc
Lettuce and boiled chicken
Soyami Styx 2pc
Apple
Cucumbers and egg 1x4
2lt of water

Cheers to a successful day! :)
Still hungry!

1 comment:

  1. Good work! I always like to leave comments whenever I see something unusual or impressive. I think we must appreciate those who do something especial. Keep it up, thanks hcg drops

    ReplyDelete