Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HCG Diet Phase 2 Day 15: Quitting HCG Diet before Phase 2 ends

hello guys.

Update:

been stalling for 4 days now. Not sure what i did. After my "Apple Day" i didn't lose any pound. I drank atleast 2 liters of water. Sometimes i am wondering, i've been hungry for how many days yet i didn't lose any pound at all.

Day 15.

I am officially quitting HCG Diet. Not because i want to, but because i'm not sure if i can do it any longer.
I am not hesitant. My gums were sore. Im having neck and back pains. Not sure if this is because of HCG but i don't want my health to be compromised.

Realization:

1. I lost total of 15lbs for 15 days with 8 days of stall.
2. HCG works. Really.
3. One should be prepared. Mentally and emotionally.
4. This is an expensive diet for me. lol
5.Never ever even think of cheating.
6. There's no other way to lose and keep a healthy weight but to eat healthy and do some exercises. No bounce back. No yo-yo.
7. I guess, this diet is not for me. I miss dancing in zumba and hip hop classes.

Starting today. I am no longer taking the drops.

Will udpate if i gained all the lost pounds back! :)

If ever i will try hcg diet again, i still have my drops.

8 comments:

  1. SO WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU GAIN THE POUNDS LOST? HOW ARE YOU DOING? I READ YOUR BLOG, YOU WERE DOING PERFECT, I FOUND THE MISTAKE...YOU WERE USING BRAGS AMINOS...THEY ARE FULL OF SALT! SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY USE THEM IN HCG...BUT IT IS A NO NO... SOME PEOPLE RETAINS LIQUIDS...BAD
    YOU SOULD GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello myriam,

    after quitting HCg diet, i then again ate normally. Yes, i gained back 5 pounds but never gained back the last 10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The benefits of the HCG diet truly outweigh other weight loss plans. For safe rapid weight loss, you need HCG drops. The diet drops melt away excess fat fast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realize that this is a good comment :
    The benefits of the HCG diet truly outweigh other weight loss plans. For safe rapid weight loss, you need HCG drops. The diet drops melt away excess fat fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HCG Phase 2 is where your weight loss takes place. It was originally designed to last either 26 or 43 days, but some newer types of HCG diet drops allow you to stretch it from 15 to 45 days.
    hcg drops diet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phase 2 of the diet starts on the third day. You should wake up feeling like you couldn't take another bit of food even if you wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information. I like with express my support of your ideas in your article, and looking forward to your next article. HCG Drops Australia

    ReplyDelete