Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HCG Diet Phase 2 Day 2 : How to cook chicken adobo

Last night, i cooked my own boneless chicken adobo.

You need:

100g of boneless chicken breast
1.5 cup of bragg's amino liquid (soy sauce)
1/4 apple cider vinegar
Chili powder
garlic powder

Marinate all ingredients for 10 minutes then put in the pan add water. Simmer for 10 minutes.

My goodness, i thought braggs soy sauce were tasteless so i put a lot of soy sauce. That's a no no. Really salty i need to put a lot of water.

______________________

HCG Diet Phase 2 Day 2

I stepped on the scale last night  and woahhh!!! Did i just lost 3 pounds?
I swear! I lost 3 pounds.

Beggining weight: 160lbs
Phase 1 Day 1: 163 ( gained 3 lbs)
Phase 1 Day 2: 164 (gained 1 lb)
Phase 2 Day 1: 161 (lost 3lbs)

Soon as i woke up ( like 3 hours earlier) i stepped on the scale. I think it moved to 160lbs but i'll take the 161lbs.
Must be the water weight but hey, a boost of confidence is what i need plus a miracle.

I know i can do this! 


1 comment: