Saturday, January 12, 2013

My HCG diet after plans

I'm not losing hope.

I received my HCG drops yesterday. Now, what am i gonna do with this?

HCG drops are taken three times a day as part of the diet. Do not eat or drink anything else within 15-20 minutes before or after taking the drops to give the homeopathic drops time to work.

Yeah right. I'll keep that in mind.

HCG Dosage: Three times daily, 10 drops.

I'll keep that in mind too!

Info:

Current weight: 160 lbs

Soon as i reach 150: I'll buy a pair of shoes
Soon as i reach 140: I'll buy a new bag.
Soon as i reach 130: I'll buy a 3 new tops/shirts.
Soon as i reach 120: I'll buy a new pair of jeans
Soon as i reach 110: I'll buy a cute dress.

They said that one shouldn't do any exercises.

But i'm paying for Fitness First!!! I can't just leave that. I'll make sure to do some brisk walking on the threadmill and i'll do the elliptical too. Plus the sauna. And maybe some zumba and hiphop too.

I know i can do this!!






1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to read this post, I was just I agree with you. This post is truly inspirational. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative. I hope you will spend much time commenting more to make us happier hcg drops

    ReplyDelete