Thursday, January 17, 2013

HCG Diet Phase 2 Day 3

So i just arrived home! Hit the gym, had 15 minutes of threadmill, 10 minutes of elliptical and 5 minutes of stationary bike.
I also had 30 reps of sit ups. ( im hoping to get abs too just so you guys know) hahah.

And hunger pains were manageable today. Never really felt that hunger though i'd still like to remember the taste of jollibee chicken joy! Lol

I stepped on the scale and i am still 161 lbs. i'm really excited to wake up tomorrow and see my weight go down to 159lbs. Never seen my weight go down to 150++ harhar!!

I guess that's all for today. Never cheated!! I'm trying to learn the word "discipline".

Thanks to blogger app i can still blog while lying down in my bed.

Good nighy hcg dieters!


I can soon eat these foods again..


1 comment:

  1. I also had 30 reps of sit ups. nuratrim reviews ( im hoping to get abs too just so you guys know) hahah.

    ReplyDelete